UNDRR Asia-Pacific COVID-19 Webinars
As the first region to be impacted by COVID-19, Asia-Pacific has become the testing ground for innovations and solutions to tackle this global disaster.
UNDRR’s Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific will be organizing over the coming weeks a series of webinars on the COVID-19 disaster. These webinars will distil in 60 minutes the most relevant information and actionable recommendations on priority topics to support countries in their prevention, response and recovery efforts. We will also share issue briefs on the webinar topics that capture emerging lessons and policy recommendations.
- Webinar 1: Leave no one Behind in COVID-19 Prevention, Response and Recovery
- Webinar 2: Reducing COVID-19 Vulnerability Amongst Displaced Populations and Migrants
- Webinar 3: Combating the dual challenges of climate-related disasters and COVID-19
- Webinar 4: Business resilience in the face of COVID-19
- Webinar 5: Risk communication to prevent the spread of COVID-19: Countering the ‘Infodemic’
- Webinar 6: Opportunities for Resilient Recovery
- Webinar 7: The Human Rights Dimensions of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Webinar 8: Disaster-Responsive Social Protection: Lessons from COVID-19
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).