G20 Disaster Risk Reduction Working Group
Through sharing expertise and good practices and the development of guidance documents and common approaches, the Disaster Risk Reduction Working Group supports G20 countries to develop and implement national policies that reduce risk today and build resilience against future shocks and to promote disaster risk reduction in the work of international financial institutions and across the global financial system.
The Working Group’s activities focus on five high-impact areas for disaster risk reduction:
- Universal Coverage or Early Warning Systems
- Disaster and Climate Resilient Infrastructure
- Financing Frameworks for Disaster Risk Reduction
- Disaster Recovery, Rehabilitation and Reconstruction
- Nature-Based Solutions and Ecosystem-Based Approaches for Disaster Risk Reduction
The Disaster Risk Reduction Working Group is supported by a range of knowledge partners and international organizations, with UNDRR taking the role of Lead Knowledge Partner.
Join the G20 DRRWG Community Cloud
(Access restricted to G20 countries and invited guests only)