Regional DRR Planning Workshop for the Caribbean: DIPECHO Action Plan 2015-16
United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction – Regional Office for the Americas and the Caribbean
Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency
International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
European Commission Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection DG
Comisión Nacional de Emergencias
United Nations Development Programme - Regional Centre for Latin America and Caribbean
The workshop is the first regional meeting under the framework of the 2015-2016 DIPECHO Action Plan for the Caribbean.
- Strengthen the understanding of linkages between the goals and priorities of the 2015-2016 DIPECHO Action Plan for the Caribbean with global and regional frameworks for Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Facilitate the joint planning and stimulate collaboration between national and regional Disaster Risk Reduction stakeholders and DIPECHO partners.
- Develop a joint action plan around key themes identified in order to optimizing the impact and allowing scaling up.
- Session 1: Put Global and Regional Frameworks into Action
- Session 2: Disaster Risk Reduction Country Documents
- Session 3: Early Warning Systems
- Session 4: Disaster Risk Reduction Communication
Also featured on