The conclusions of the Second International Conference on Early Warning (EWC II), 16-18 October 2003, Bonn, Germany
This documentation collection promotes early warning systems to policymakers and decision makers. It includes selected papers produced for and discussed at the EWC II and the four regional preparatory conferences in Africa, Asia/Pacific, America and Europe.
- The three main output documents
- Forewords by German Foreign Minister Joschka Fischer and United Nations Under-Secretary General Jan Egeland
- Boxes of good practice examples
- A section “Investment in Early Warning Pays Off”
- Conference program and sponsor information.