This systematization report seeks to briefly document and summarize the implementation of the 2020 Action Plan of the Climate Change and Resilience Issue-Based Coalition, identifying lessons learned and contributing to informing the 2021 Action Plan. This document is organized into four sections. The first section describes the coalition's Framework of action. The second, focuses on adapting the 2020 work plan to the new context of the pandemic and highlights the interconnections and key messages of the issues addressed. Finally, the last two sections complete the document with conslusions and recommendations for action.
Following the results of both the survey and the interviews, the following recommendations are made:
- Establish clear and agreed objectives;
- Define the modes of engagement with RCs/UNCTs;
- Maintain the focus on critical issues;
- Establish a specific scope and define a target audience to reach/clients to serve;
- Strengthen the work and a particular approach to the Caribbean;
- Maintain a regional scope related to the normative agenda;
- Consider feedback and monitoring tools;
- Strengthen ties with other IBCs.