Webinar: People with Disabilities in the light of COVID-19
People with Disabilities in the light of COVID-19
Strategies to address the COVID-19 pandemic must be inclusive. The vulnerability of people with disabilities must be a priority issue in policy and action making during these times.
This webinar explores the scenarios currently faced by people with disabilities and the lessons we must learn to improve in facing the next disaster.
- Carlos Kaiser - Inclusive NGO
- Jorge Gallardo - Inclusive NGO
- Sonia Castro - Mother Therapist Foundation
- Nibaldo Meza G - Mayor's Office of Peñaflor
- Angélica Monteagudo - SENDA Foundation
- Ana Lucía Riadis - Latin American Network of Non-Governmental Organizations of People with Disabilities and their Families
- Antony Duttine - PAHO/WHO firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fernando Jacome - Ministry of Health of Ecuador