Resilient Cities 2015: Sixth Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation
Resilient Cities - The Annual Global Forum on Urban Resilience and Adaptation - is the global platform for urban resilience and climate change adaptation, hosted every year in Bonn.
Resilient Cities was first launched in 2010 with the goal of connecting local government leaders and climate change adaptation experts to discuss adaptation challenges facing urban environments around the globe and forging partnerships that could have lasting impacts for cities. Five successful editions have made this goal a reality. The 6th edition of the Resilient Cities congress series will take place June 8-10, 2015 in Bonn, Germany.
Key themes for the 2015 congress are:
- Resilience data and indicators
- Communicating resilience and applying ICT solutions
- Adaptation planning and policy and integrated approaches
- Ecosystem-based adaptation and resource security
- Creating resilient public health systems and communities
- Urban risk, vulnerability, and Disaster Risk Management
- Resilient building, design and infrastructure
- Capacity building, governance and collaboration
- Financing resilient development
Adaptation and resilience experts are invited to submit their contributions using the online submission system.
For additional information on the congress series, visit the Resilient Cities website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is this page useful?Yes No Report an issue on this page
Thank you. If you have 2 minutes, we would benefit from additional feedback (link opens in a new window).